The Mabeg Model RS 104 inline roll sheeter is engineered for nonstop operation of RMGT 10 and 11 series, and Mitsubishi V-Series presses. Inline conversion from roll to sheet can save printers a substantial amount of money while increasing overall productivity. Here are some of the RS 104's key features:
- Can process sheet rolls weighing up to 4,000 pounds.
- Trim widths up to 41 inches.
- Standard configuration: 17.7-inch to 29-inch cutoff length.
- High-speed scissor cutting system capable of running 18,000 sheets per hour.
- Cutoff lengths exactly match the size of the product, virtually eliminating trim waste of substrates.
- Corona charging equipment available to improve ink bonding when printing on foils, plastics and metallic-coated papers.
- Optional equipment includes an antistatic unit and web-moistening unit.